A Romantic hotel, Die Krone von Lech’s Round Panorama-Restaurant was reconstructed under modern aspects after the demo demolished by the Austrian practice Thurner Generalplanung. It was first was built in 1932 and even mentioned in the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The shingle cladded façade which is typical for the Austrian alpine region perfectly connects the new building with the rest of the hotel and the surrounding local architecture.
With two additional basement floors to a new restaurant, its huge sliding doors made of curved glass have been built in to open up the interior space to the exterior. One of the highlights in interior design is the back wall of the restaurant which was designed with shelves in the style of Piet Mondrian.
The Nightbar K-Club also got a new and very stylish face. The first-class ski room delights with an illuminated ski trace along the ceiling.